Brrrr… I can hear the wind whistling against my window right now. It makes me want to snuggle under all of my blankets – or shop for more winter clothes 😋 Tonight I’m sharing some of my must-have when it comes to winter wear!
Living in Nebraska certainly brings an arrangement of crazy weather. One day it will be beautiful warm weather, and the next there will be snow flurries on the ground. Although these aren’t my absolute cold weather wear – these have been perfect for lately! (Plus a coat you crazy people.)
Stay tuned for more wardrobe essentials in the future.
- Madewell Raw Hem/ Ankle Distressed Jeans – similar pair here. I got them extra extra on sale 🙈
- Madewell Striped Structured Top – similar here.
- MVMT Rose Gold Watch
- Target Hat – $3 dollar section (say whaaaat!)
- Madewell Leather Clutch – similar here.
- Warby Parker eye glasses- similar here. I would be dead without these babies. Love. Them. Wear. Them. Every. Day.
- L.L. Bean Duck Boots
Anyone have good suggestions for a great winter coat? I’ve been eyeing the longer style to keep me warmer!